The Sims 2 New Expansion! The Sims 2 New Expansion!

Hell Yes!

I just got the Sims 2 and I look very forward to this! I'm going to have the biggest plantation to cover this little Earth. You can never have enough slaves to pick that cotton.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Short n' Sweet like Chicken Nuggets

It was pretty funny, especially for how short it was.

balbod responds:

nuggets are the best form of chicken

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Funny

It was pretty damn funny, but the audio was spiking the entire time during the yelling which took away from the enjoyment.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Super lol + 1

I have yet to watch Ep1, but have watched 2 twice and this one now. Def have to watch Ep1 and look forward towards more! Great job guys, keep it up!

X-mas day in the morning X-mas day in the morning

lol

That was pretty funny. The animiation looked exactly like south park to me. You should try making actual short episodes or something. But w/e good job and good luck if you do more.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Very well done

It was pretty good. The animations were excellent. It was kind of like the newer turtles but with causing and a lot more violence.

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

It was ok

It wasn't much of anything except for when at the end Buzzed bunny chain sawed that fagit Ace bunny. God he was so gay, i am so glad he died i never wanted to see him again.

Ass N Titties Ass N Titties

lol

That was so frekaing funny. It was really stupid but funny. Good job.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Good job

This was very nicely done. Though it was kind of long, at least it seemed long. I am tired so i am not too sure. Well what ever, it was good.

Superman Superman

lol

The x-ray vision deal was funny.(i'd do it to if i could) When he threw that guy through the earth i couldn't help but laugh. Just in case you didn't know, even superman can't breather in space. Well overall it was a pretty funny, though pretty badly made movie.