Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

An Original Copy :D

This game is pretty solid all around. It's quite similar to Mario, which is quite obvious to us all. Though just like the title says, even though it's a copy, it's original in its own way. I believe what makes this game unique and stand out the most is the coin cloning. It is not only a very new and interesting aspect, it's also very humorous. The clones are not just there for kicks either, they have purpose such as the coin jumping. I like this game very much, will play it again, and will recommend it to my friends.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Super fun and Super lol

This is a great game with humor and excitement combined with a nice harmony. It has rpg element via a leveling system and items which you can buy to bolster your batters. You also don't have to worry about spending forever on leveling your guys up all at once, for you can pick right back up where you left off from the last time. As a broke college student who only gets games when somebody buys them for him, this is a great way to kill some time!

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

Design

I wonder how this is made. It looks far beyond anything flash can do (as far as I know)

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Sweet

This game is really fun. Unbelievebaboly well made for a flash game. It is kind of hard though because i am not used to using the keyboard very well, it would rock with a controller. Well anyways, excellent job.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Thanks alot!

Yea, i just put 5 for all the stuff except for overall because it didn't have any of those really... Though you did help alot, i have still no where near mastered flash though. But i have a good start thanks to you. I will probably learn to draw better and then try to make movie. I hope my movie gets excepted when i submit.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Excellent

I really liked this. I can't wait until the second one is finished. This isn't that long but it pretty fun.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Very kool.

This game is freakin' sweet! The battles are good, you can level up and buy new outfits. Short but sweet RPG. I see nothing wrong with it. Good job.

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

A waste of time.

I do not know how you could make it better. Nothing personal, but that sucked really bad. It was kind of like a board game style of fighting. Though i can't really say i could make one better, because i don't know how at all. Well good luck with the next one.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game is sweet.

I will consider buying it for the ps2 or gamecube, other than the controls it rocks.(i need a controller to play good) Never seen anything like it, cutting FBI agents' heads off to catching them on fire. Hope you make more games.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Short But Sweet.

When i started the level up the first time, i was convinced it was the actual old sonic. Lots of fun, makes me want to play the old ones. To make it short, i would buy it if it was sold like alien hominid was.