The Sims 2 New Expansion! The Sims 2 New Expansion!

Hell Yes!

I just got the Sims 2 and I look very forward to this! I'm going to have the biggest plantation to cover this little Earth. You can never have enough slaves to pick that cotton.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Short n' Sweet like Chicken Nuggets

It was pretty funny, especially for how short it was.

balbod responds:

nuggets are the best form of chicken

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Funny

It was pretty damn funny, but the audio was spiking the entire time during the yelling which took away from the enjoyment.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

An Original Copy :D

This game is pretty solid all around. It's quite similar to Mario, which is quite obvious to us all. Though just like the title says, even though it's a copy, it's original in its own way. I believe what makes this game unique and stand out the most is the coin cloning. It is not only a very new and interesting aspect, it's also very humorous. The clones are not just there for kicks either, they have purpose such as the coin jumping. I like this game very much, will play it again, and will recommend it to my friends.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Super fun and Super lol

This is a great game with humor and excitement combined with a nice harmony. It has rpg element via a leveling system and items which you can buy to bolster your batters. You also don't have to worry about spending forever on leveling your guys up all at once, for you can pick right back up where you left off from the last time. As a broke college student who only gets games when somebody buys them for him, this is a great way to kill some time!

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

Design

I wonder how this is made. It looks far beyond anything flash can do (as far as I know)

Chaing Sephiroth Chaing Sephiroth

Freaking sweet!

This is a nice remix. I love the song and this. FFVII is my favorite game of all time. I might make a Final Fantasy movie sometime just because of this. Hope you make more.

RyeGuyHead responds:

so many people have told me this....but no one actually has, will you be the first?

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

I love zelda.

I really like zelda. Plus this is just freaking sweet. I've never heard anything like classical old zelda music mixed with rock, nice.